Working by yourself?
If you don't need any Team Members, you can use Kerika free: Kerika is a great way to manage your individual task lists, at home or at work.
Kerika for individuals is full featured; you get
- Kanban and Whiteboards: as many as you like, as large or complex as you need.
- Great content management: attach files from your desktop, your Intranet (including SharePoint) or the Internet, and have Kerika automatically keep track of all the different versions of your files.
- Great task management: each card on a Task Board can have a list of tasks, and every morning at 6AM you can get a nice summary email of everything that you need to get done this week and next week.
- Full access to Kerika's library of Process Templates – and you can make your process templates as well!
- Calendar integration: you can have your tasks and due dates automatically synced to your Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook Calendar, or Apple Mac OS X or iOS Calendar.
- Cross-board Views that summarize everything that needs your attention, across all your boards.
- Three great ways to sign up: using your Google ID, using your Box ID, or just your email.