How to integrate Google Apps Marketplace
- Go to your Google Apps Admin console and click on the "Apps" button
- Go to "Marketplace Apps"
- Click on "Add services to your domain"
- Search for Kerika
- Click on "Domain Install"
- Accept the Terms
- All done...
For Business, Government, Education, Nonprofits
Kerika works beautifully with all flavors of Google Apps (G-Suite):
Your files are stored in your own Google Drive
When you add any desktop files to a Kerika Task Board or Whiteboard these files are automatically stored in a special folder within the Account Owner's Google Drive.
All your Kerika related files are neatly stored within a single folder called "Kerika.com". Inside this folder you will see sub-folders for your own Kerika account, and for each other account where you have joined one of the project teams.
Kerika manages all your board files
Your board team members always have the right access to the right files:
- If you add someone as a Team Member or Board Admin, they get read+write access to all the files that are attached to all the cards and canvases that are part of the board.
- If you add someone as a Visitor, they get read-only access to the files for the board.
- If you change someone's role on a board, e.g. you promote someone from Visitor to Team Member, their access permissions to all the files on the board are also instantly and automatically updated.
- If someone leaves the board team (or is removed from the board team by one of the Board Admins), they lose access to all the files for that board!
You don't have to worry about managing file permissions or file storage in any way: you can just deal with tasks and people in a normal way, and be confident that your files are always getting shared the right way, with the right people.>
A well-organized Google Drive
Kerika plays nicely with all of your other Google Drive files, and all of your other applications and tools. Instead of spraying your files all over your Google Drive, Kerika puts everything inside a single folder called "Kerika.com".
Inside this folder you will find a subfolder named for your personal Kerika account. (Remember: every user gets their very own Kerika account.) And, you will find subfolders that match all the other Kerika users who have added you to their boards.
For example, if Alice is a user, and is working on boards owned by Bob and Charles, Alice's Google Drive will contain folders that look like this:
Alice's Google Drive
...folders for each of Alice's boards...
...folders for each of Bob's boards where Alice is on the team...
...folders for each of Charles's boards where Alice is on the team...
As Alice creates more boards in her account, more subfolders will appear inside her Google Drive, all located in Google Drive > Kerika.com > Alice's Account
And, as Alice gets added to more boards that are owned by Bob, corresponding subfolders will get added to her Google Drive, like this: Google Drive > Kerika.com > Bob's Account > Another Board
This neat arrangement of files is managed by Kerika, so everything seems to just work like magic...>