For Business Owners
Planning a product photoshoot requires great efficiency, planning, and execution.
Whether you’re planning your first product campaign or producing a photoshoot for a service-based business, Kerikacan help you easily get started.
Plan For Success
Execute your photoshoot with precision and ease using the step-by-step tasklist with over 12 action items.
- Create Concept and Moodboard: a mood board is a visual representation that helps to clarify and articulate your vision.
- Set Budget: doing early in the process ensures that you do not overspend, and that you plan properly for executing your vision.
- Book a Photographer: the concept and the vision of the photoshoot will help determine what type of photographer you need for the photoshoot.
- Create the Shot List: map out all scenes for the photoshoot or filming video.
- Secure a Location: decide what type of venue and location would work best.
- Book Hair and Makeup: decide what type of hairstylist and makeup artist you need by referring to the mood board you created.
- Book Models: decide what type of models or talent you need by referring to the mood board you created.
Additional tasks include:
- Complete wardrobe
- Create a Call Sheet
- Order food or catering
Conduct Your Photoshoot
We have all the steps and details needed for a successful photoshoot:
- Review Shot Sheet
- Set up props and stage the scene
- Capture images
- Edit and Finalize Images
The best part of using this template from Kerika is that all the content you generate throughout the project – contracts, images, presentations – can be stored right inside the tasks on your Kerika board.
Ready to produce your own Product Photoshoot?
Get going with just 1 click
1.Sign up for Kerika with your email address or Google ID.
2.In just seconds Kerika can set up a new board for you that's a complete copy of this template.
3.Next, invite your team members to join this board, to get more done.
Kerika is exactly what you are have been looking to build a Brand>
Everything you need, in one place
Upload Files from your desktop: drag and drop any kind of file onto a Kerika task and Kerika handles the rest, including keeping track of versions.
Import Content from the Web, your Intranet, or even SharePoint: attach anything to any Kerika task or board. Kerika manages everything for you.
Chat with your team: Kerika integrates your chat and email with your tasks and content management. Communicate with your team instantly.
Sync with your Apple, Microsoft, or Google Calendar: never miss a due date again! Your Calendar will automatically stay updated even as your due dates change.
Kerika even has Whiteboards
For when you need to get creative
You can explore concepts within concepts and even incorporate your files, videos, images, and Web content along with your flowcharts.
You won't find this anywhere else: Kerika invented and patented this!